Saturday, January 12, 2013

How can I draw a picture which depicts HIV/AIDS


How can I draw a picture which depicts HIV/AIDS?
HIV has no face, so I cant just draw a person . . . There would need to be a big building behind them which reads "AIDS CLINIC" or something.... or somewhere in the picture , would need to be a red awareness ribbon . How do I draw HIV?
Drawing & Illustration - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Draw a sample of a regular cell and the difference of an HIV cell.
2 :
Here are links to pages of illustrations, pictures of the AIDS cell, charts and diagrams bout the disease, symbols and cartoons about HIV/AIDS. These images should trigger some good ideas for you for your project. How about the graphic symbols for male and female... the circle and slanted arrow, and the circle with a cross, intersecting with the curved, pink awareness ribbon? Maybe with an sad eye with a tear added? Good Luck on your project.
3 :
You're right, HIV has no face, but it also has every face. No one is protected, which is why everyone should be. I think you should just draw some people, but forget the clinic background. It would be much more powerful to show that there is no line between the two in appearance. I've been HIV+ for a decade now and I'm a professional graphic designer. I don't, however, usually find myself walking in front of AIDS clinics! But go with your gut; make a point.
4 :
a giant sign reading F******** or my real answer :P could you show the effects i has on lives?


Read more discussions :