Sunday, April 24, 2011

Catching hiv/aids or stds, when fingering a hooker with a cut in the finger


Catching hiv/aids or stds, when fingering a hooker with a cut in the finger?
I had sex with a hooker and I fingered her with a small on my finger. i did not realize and I felt a little slight tingy feeling on my finger. I pulled it out right away. I used a condom with her and everything, but what are my chances of getting HIV/AIDS from this? Or Stds? I'm scared as fcuk.
STDs - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you were going to be worried about something like that, you shouldn't have done it in the first place. I hope you realize that just because you were wearing a condom doesn't mean you are safe from all STDs. You should go and get a run of tests at the doctor. NOW.
2 :
Broken skin is certainly a pathway into the body, so technically there is a risk here. Not as much of one as if you had unprotected sex. Are you likely to get it... not likely, but this is a roll of the dice kinda thing... there is always a chance you can roll the magic number no matter how low that number is. A MD may not even recommend a test given your risk... but you can always ask... and you can still get tested if it will help you relax and get over the scare. Other STDs... yeah... again... possible... herpes can transmit into open sores... and herpes has been known to transmit into the hand... seen in masseuses from contact with cuts on hands and skin infected by herpes. Would appear as a sore on your hand.. usually for some reason around the base of the thumb. Syphillis could transmit through a cut if your finger came in contact with a syphillitic sore/rash. Condom was good protection against other bacterial infections like Chlamydia and Gonorrhea, and they won't pass through a cut, so no worries there.



Read more discussions :