Monday, April 4, 2011

What happens to the HIV/AIDS strain when two afflicted people become a lovers


What happens to the HIV/AIDS strain when two afflicted people become a lovers?
Does it turn into a mutant strain? I amm in a very stable hetro relationship. My fear is that a mutation would cause further mental and pyshical instbility among the gay community and pass tihs on to bi sexual people possably infecting the heteral Communty and pro ducing I dont know what, I cant get my mind around it.Wouldnt it be great if these blubonic babys turned into beautyfull angels of light ,love and sweetness upon their birth and had the power to heal the this nation end wars and world hunger? If wishes were horses we would all ride. I hpoe your all doing well and take care
Other - Diseases - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i guess nothing because they are reinfecting each other.
2 :
You must be joking. Fortunately if they are lovers they aren't going around infecting others. That is about the only thing that happens.
3 :
Yeah, if two HIV+ people have unprotected sex and pass the virus onto one another it can mutate and cause a wold of mess. Your body is already trying to deal with your OWN strand of the virus but when someone ELSE'S strand gets in there it makes it worse and messes up your antiretroviral therapy you may be on. Oh, yeah, the above mentioned comments are SO off whack it's not even funny. I know this because I have HIV.
4 :
you mean if they both have a different strain? that's a good question i hope someone answers it right oh thanks to the person above me that is very interesting
5 :
Nothing more (or nothing less) will happen. If there is more than one strain of HIV, I'm not aware of it. HIV is the antibody that leads to Aids. There are six stages of HIV with the final stage being AIDS. This is terminal. There is no cure. Death is imminent. There is no mutation-the stages are progressive.
6 :
What I heard was the people that are infected with HIV are still advised to wear condoms to protect each other. Some partners T cells may be stronger then the other partner, and they may start becoming more healthier, while taking medications. On the other hand, if the other partner T cell low , then they may make there partner become more ill.
7 :
I don't think that anybody really knows what happens in this case...but whatever the outcome is you can bet that it won't be good...I would think that both partners would end up each with 2 different strains...but I'm not an Aids doctor..



Read more discussions :