Saturday, March 1, 2008

How do you feel about someone going around effecting people with HIV AIDS


How do you feel about someone going around effecting people with HIV AIDS?
How do you feel about someone going around effecting people with HIV AIDS? If it happened to you would you go around killings others or would you kill yourself? Could you even forgive someone for doing it? Would you be mad at God? How would you feel? I was watching a movie about this the guy who got effected went about doing it to others! What would you do?If it happened to you would you go around killings others or would you kill yourself? Could you even forgive someone for doing it? Would you be mad at God? How would you feel? I was watching a movie about this the guy who got effected went about doing it to others! What would you do?
Other - Society & Culture - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I assume this guy knew he was infected and decided to spread it. If he were caught, he should be put on trial for murder, since he knew he'd kill the people he infected in the long term. I'd find it very hard, but I hope I'd accept it in the end. I sincerely hope I wouldn't contemplate murder or suicide. I would *never* forgive that person though, if I knew that it was on purpose.
2 :
He should get life in jail.
3 :
i don't usually say this but i wouldn't mind if this guy got sent to his grave. Doing stuff like that is just sick and pure evil. People like this should have their pleasures in hell http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=expIsftp9n
4 :
If they didn't know they had HIV/AIDS then it isn't there fault, they had no intentions of giving you the STD. But if they did, they CAN be trialed in court. Besides you can't blame GOD. God wants you to wait till marriage. If you waited for marriage you would of known he had this STD before you married him, and had sex with with them.
5 :
AHHHH!!!! *pulls hair out* My God, that's sick. I have the worst idea. These people should have some kind of permanent label, or wear something to indicate they are infected. Kind of like the Scarlet Letter. :P. Still, people shouldn't be SO promiscuous. It would prevent a lot of tragedy. I don't understand this whole "one night stand thing." It should be called "one night screwed." (pun intended)
6 :
he infects people. not my problem. only solution is to go celibate or move country
7 :
last time i heard about someting like this it was a woman going around doing this in Arizona and they tried to convict her of crimes against the people she infected she didnt give a shit like you say she wanted to infect others



Read more discussions :