Monday, February 4, 2008

.................HIV/Aids


.................HIV/Aids?
I know it is a growing Disease/Virus all over the world. I am currently doing a Health project for my Health 101 class on it. I was wondering if anyone out there would like to talk to me about it. Maybe a personal story. I had an uncle who died of it but it was when I was younger and I don't remember much about him. All of it will be anonymous of course...you can use a fake name or I will make one up for you if you lack in imagination :-) If you would like to talk and share your story just let me know and I will provide an e-mail either on yahoo or Windows Live. Many Thanks and Lotz of love.
STDs - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
One of the best places to start getting information is the Gay Mens Health Crisis in New York City. They can surely steer you to resources if they dont have exactly what you are looking for. There is so much written about the topic. Best of luck on your paper.




Read more discussions :