Wednesday, August 4, 2010

hiv aids stypmtoms I have a flesh light i use to masturbate with it i think my brother


hiv aids stypmtoms I have a flesh light i use to masturbate with it i think my brother?
I have a flesh light i use to masturbate with it i think my brother used it almost two years ago is it possible to catch a std from that i ran it threw water i have had bumps on my penis went to the doctor and he said it was staff do you think it is possible to transfer STD's threw a fleshlight?
STDs - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It's certainly possible to transmit STDs by sharing sex toys, such as a fleshlight. But how likely it is depends on the amount of time between when different people used it; and what kind of STD it is. This is because many STD organisms and viruses, especially HIV, can't survive very long outside the human body. Also HIV can only be transmitted if it gets into your bloodstream, whereas other STDs might only need to make contact with your skin. Staph will last longer outside the body than HIV, and unlike HIV, staph also doesn't need to get into your bloodstream to cause infection. From now on, if you use sex toys, don't share them and was them with soap and warm water before and after use. That will greatly reduce any chance of catching STDs from them.
2 :
My brother and I have shared a lot of things... But... That's just nasty!!! You deserve a staph infection.
3 :
Its possible but unlikely. No more sharing sex toys lol. Sounds like fun though :)



Read more discussions :