Thursday, August 12, 2010

What cities/states provide the best HIV/AIDS assistance


What cities/states provide the best HIV/AIDS assistance?
I'm thinking of moving and I have been HIV+ for 20 years. I am going on ssdi soon. I want to know what cities and states provide the best assistance programs with the least hassles. I have considered moving to Colorado, Eastern Washington, Idaho, Arizona and prefer to stay away from the east coast and the coastal parts of the west coast. Any ideas guys?
STDs - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I would think any major urban cities would have better assistance, comparative to the rural cities. I was going to state probably San Francisico, New York City, Boston and the like but i see you would rather not :) My friend informed me Phoenix was a good place for assistance and perhaps the weather there might me more benefical but hey, I hate the winters myself! *LOL* Good luck and sorry I couldn't help more!



Read more discussions :