Thursday, July 8, 2010

How can I get funds to help finance activities to help stop HIV/Aids in SC (29150)


How can I get funds to help finance activities to help stop HIV/Aids in SC (29150)?
I work for a non profit agency that has suffered funding cuts which limits the educational activities that we provide for the community and surrounding areas. HIV/AIDS is a disease that we simply can not allow to consume us.Can anybody tell me how and from whom I can recover some funding without going thru so much "red tape" (paperwork) to get? I would appreciate your serious input.
STDs - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I do grant research all the time. Yahoo! is the best search engine. Try typing in Grants AIDS South Carolina or just Grants South Carolina and check out some of the website that come up to see which ones suit you. SC may also have some website you can find this way where they have one form for like 50 grants - that's a goldmine. Happy hunting!



Read more discussions :