Saturday, April 16, 2011

What do you think will happen if someone has HIV/AIDS and rabies at the sametime


What do you think will happen if someone has HIV/AIDS and rabies at the sametime.?
Lets say someone has HIV/AIDS and the person goes out their in the wild and the HIV/AIDS person gets bit by a animal that has rabies. What do you think would happen if the person had both at the sametime
STDs - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Uhhhh die?
2 :
Well I'd like to talk to you about Diabeetus. It hurts me to pee and it causes me to be short with my family. I can't sleep at night. The other day i stubbed my toe and took it out on the dog. Then two weeks ago i ran out of apple pie and hit my wife
3 :
your gonna die fast
4 :
well, HIV/AIDS lowers the immune system so if serious infection occures such as Rabies, most likely if untreated they will die, rabies is a desiese that effects the nerves which in the end the person dies. So in all...If a person with AIDS gets rabies there's a possible 50/50 chance they either live or die.
5 :
OMG. Two bad, the person's immune system has been damaged by HIV. So he or she will die fast. Sorry, but it's the truth!
6 :
PINGAS.



Read more discussions :