Monday, June 8, 2009

How would you treat a person infected by HIV/AIDS


How would you treat a person infected by HIV/AIDS?
How would you react if the person that is standing beside you is infected by HIV/AIDS? what would be going on in your head? how would you feel? what would you say?
STDs - 12 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!LOSER!!!
2 :
I would act normal...if you or someone you knew had the virus you would not want to be treated any differently..so treat them as you would want to be treated!
3 :
My brother is HIV positive. I treat him as I would any other human being.
4 :
Nothing...People with AIDS are the same as you. If they are taking meds, then you can only get AIDS from drinking their blood.
5 :
Treat them as normal person. You can be cautious in your mind.
6 :
Still shake their hand to be polite. Maybe even hug if they become a close friend. But never kiss or have sex with them. And if they got cut, I would avoid touching the blood (obviously) I would not act hostile to them in any way. They are people with feelings and deserve to be treated nicely.
7 :
I'd just think they made a mistake and is living with it for the rest of their life. People with that disease are still humans and need to be treated with respect. Seriously It's not like I'm going to be sexing them up.
8 :
I would treat them as a normal everyday person. A person who has an STD doesn't need to be treated as an "out cast". They need support and friends that they can count on. People make mistakes, it happens. People who are born with these diseases, should be treated equal as well. I try to befriend everyone as much as possible. I try not to put myself, though, in a situation where sexual intercourse will happen. If I was to date a person who has an STD (avoid having sex) and fall in love with them. After marriage, I then would make love to my partner. Though I am risking getting the STD, my partner waited around for me and I want what's best for them. I've watched a television show before that involved wife, husband, and 2 children. The husband had gotten HIV/AIDS in his teens and was up front with his partner before hand. They married and had 2 boys. The wife never got the disease nor did the oldest child. The youngest son, though, had gotten HIV/AIDS. True story as well. It is sad to think about when people get these diseases but they are still loved. Hope this is a helpful insite on what I for 1 think. Other people, sometimes, are bias of others with an STD. I try to support them, for the fact that premarital sex is every where and it's not going to stop any time soon.
9 :
I'd be like yo get away, you're going to die. I don't want your fungus.
10 :
How about, with respect?
11 :
I would treat them like a human being like they deserve and not get all buthurt over it because its not like I'm sharing a needle or fluids with them so why should I care other than worrying about being sensitive to their feelings?
12 :
HIV stands for human immunodeficiency virus. A person who contracts HIV will eventually develop AIDS. AIDS stands for acquired immunodeficiency syndrome. It is the final and fatal stage of the HIV infection.there are so many institutes treates HIV.



Read more discussions :