Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Would you cut your own arm off to prevent HIV/AIDS infection


Would you cut your own arm off to prevent HIV/AIDS infection?
Imagine that you are a doctor performing a surgery on a HIV/AIDS infected patient. Unfortunately, you cut yourself with an infected instrument. You are sure to be infected, but if you immediately cut the infected region, you won`t have it. What would you do?
Infectious Diseases - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It doesn't work that way. If the infections in your blood system it'll literally get pumped all the way throughout your entire body within a couple heartbeats.
2 :
I don't think I would cut off the region. I would try to live my life as best I could.
3 :
sry but im not that stupid and the first guy is right. it wouldnt work.
4 :
Wow. Adam kinda fcuked up this whole question, didn't he?



Read more discussions :