Sunday, February 12, 2012

Why do you think I am so paranoid about HIV/AIDS


Why do you think I am so paranoid about HIV/AIDS?
I am paranoid all of the time about HIV/AIDS and that I have done something to harm myself and that I have got it in some form/shape/fashion. I was just curious about how to stop thinking about that. 100% of the time I protect myself but I have had some relapses and had to get tested (not many relapses much lately). There are some encounters that I don't remember very well at all. Do you think that I would remember them if anything significant happened two years ago?
STDs - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Could it be because it can kill you!!??
2 :
Not to sound disrespectful, but I don't think you're too paranoid if you're 'relapsing'. Either you do protect yourself, or you don't. There isn't such thing as you protect yourself most of the time- HIV/AIDS doesn't work like that. How would you decide something is 'significant'? Are you asking if you would automatically know if the infection was transmitted? No, you wouldn't. Please protect yourself ALL the time. Respect yourself, protect yourself.
3 :
So - did you get tested lately or not? If not then please go and have yourself tested. And if the test is negative then go and have a 2nd one. If it is also negative then thre is almost NO way that you can be positive. You will catch any antibodies which may have developed from all the time of your life until 6 months before the test. Up to 6 months is the time antibodies need to develop. If you had any risky encounter in the last 6m onths you need to test 6 months after that event to be really sure. So trust those tests. Once tested and "certified" negative then please only (ONLY) have sex with condoms. And avoid that somebody else's body fluids get into your blood. If you can do it you will be clear and can forget about your paranoia.
4 :
You are paranoid because you are having sex and not protecting yourself. how do you stop thinking about it? find yourself a good girl and stop screwing around with nasty ol' skants.
5 :
dude...get a clue...
6 :
......with all due respect dude or dudess please go 2 the mental health center in UR area and tell them UR concerns.....this is way 2 deep 4 the answer site
7 :
it should be something that everyone takes serously they dont use protection and have sex with random people who lie...and wonder why they get an STD so your not stupid for being paranoid i am also....




Read more discussions :