Friday, September 28, 2012

I need to interview a woman with a medical condition such as cancer, herpes, HIV/AIDs. School assignment. Help


I need to interview a woman with a medical condition such as cancer, herpes, HIV/AIDs. School assignment. Help?
I have a procject to turn in where i need to interview a woman with any medical condition such as herpes, HIV/AIDs, Cervical cancer, Breast Cancer, Depression, etc. It will only take a few minutes and it can be done through yahoo chat. Please help!
Other - Diseases - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
hi u can interview me if you like i only have msn tho if thats ok michelledooley69@hotmail.com
2 :
I have gone through treatment with Burkitt's Lymphoma, a type of cancer. I just finished chemo in May. I'll try my best to answer your questions. I don't use Yahoo Chat though *is not good with technology* so maybe just message them to me (along with an e-mail adress if you can't fit it all in because of the world limit) and I will send a reply or e-mail back with my answers.



Read more discussions :