Saturday, August 1, 2009

How do you feel about someone going around effecting people with HIV AIDS


How do you feel about someone going around effecting people with HIV AIDS?
If it happened to you would you go around killings others or would you kill yourself? Could you even forgive someone for doing it? Would you be mad at God? How would you feel? I was watching a movie about this the guy who got effected went about doing it to others! What would you do?
STDs - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
this question makes me glad the the Trojan man is my best friend.
2 :
I have a friend who's SUPER promiscuous, and we've lightly joked about her getting AIDS. I told her, even though it's absolutely terrible of me, to sleep with this, this, that, and this boy so the world can be a little bit better. l:
3 :
I would stay to myself.I Wouldn't kill myself,but i would stop having sex.Why should The person be mad at god,it was their fault.And if i found out somebody gave it to me knowing they had it,I would probably kill them.
4 :
I think he afraid to die alone. Or egt sick alone. He is being very selfish. I do think epopel like that deserve jail time. Who am I to judge? Would I get mad if he gave me AIDs? NO, life is short as it is . Let alone witha immune disorer. I would nto get mad life to short. I would probably eucate people about AIDs if I had it. Go out reach to kdis who ahd it and help them. Or people who ahve aids. not everyone who gets aids is a druggie, or a whore. I can tell you a true story about soemone who had AIDs. Well, my teacher went in the room she like I am going to give you a bath. She goes look in the closet. My teacher did and their was about 10 towels in there. She goes that was for every time someone said ''they were going to give me a bath.'' She was only pooping in the sink becuase she was to weak to get up and use the restroom. She had a bedpan. Her bed was by the sink. So she would try to dump the bedpan in the sink. She was dying from aids was really weak. My teacher gave her a bath. She told her she was afraid to die. Well, she then explain she never did drugs only slept with one man her husband. They were high school sweet hearts. He cheated on her and gave her aids. Her main concern was what was going to happen to the kids?She was only in her late 20s.
5 :
Im always worried that theres some immature people doing this in the world.



Read more discussions :