Friday, July 24, 2009

can someone give me ideas about what to talk about in my research paper about HIV/AIDS


can someone give me ideas about what to talk about in my research paper about HIV/AIDS?
im doing a research paper about aids. i need some ideas about hiv that relate to education( teaching prevention/promoting safer practices:condoms etc.)/ Nursing (treatment,cures etc.)/ and biology. can someone please help me and give me links to websites for sources.
STDs - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
yes its called research and find what has most interesting info
2 :
DONT SHARE NEEDLES!
3 :
Use critical thinking, its NOT a gay disease, however anal sex makes it easier to transmit. There is NO CURE, only treatment and its no bed of roses to treat it.



Read more discussions :