Sunday, July 12, 2009

what is the chance of being infected with HIV/AIDS virus


what is the chance of being infected with HIV/AIDS virus?
I had a girl friend who is infected with HIV virus but I didn't know whether she is positive or not. Now she examined and she knew as she is positive. Before her I had not any sex with other girl, she were my first girl. I had sex with her many times using condom. But we were making a deep kiss all of the time, her vaginal fluid always were dropping on me and mine too, I had a finger fuck(sorry for the word) with her and she suck my penis all of the time. I had decided to test my blood, but I could not because when I think about blood test, I will terrorise. I know blood test is the only way to know my self, but I can't. So What Is The Probability To be Infected With This Virus? I am worrying too much.
STDs - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
why take the chance of sleeping with someone you know has aids?get a new gfriend
2 :
sweetie, go talk to a professional about your being afraid of the results. he or she will help and prepare you. for you don't want to waste any more time. you need a support group. God Bless
3 :
You do have a chance...and you must not take the risk of not checking. The blood test is very quick and the tiny needle does not even bother little children. Let the lab person know you are afraid...they can make is so you don't even know when it happens because they can numb the area if you like. If you find out quickly, you will live a longer longer life. NV
4 :
Well i hate to worry you, but its like a 99.9% chance if youv had intercourse with no protection. If you've used protection that hasn't failed you then you should be fine, but get yourself checked anyway. You can also catch HIV from oral sex. I suggest you gt yourself tested immediately to prevent you from giving it to anyone else and you should always wear a condom to protect yourself and others. When you sleep with one person, you sleep with all the people that they have slept with and you can never be too sure f they have it or not. Just please get yourself tested asap, if you have got HIV and you get treatment early you can still live a long life and it can be controlled. Refrain from having sex with this girl. If you do have HIV make sure you alays carry condoms even if your going to be sleeping with a person that has the disease as it can make the virus worse. Get yourself tested as a probability estimate isnt a secure enough way to discover you have it!
5 :
Run, do not walk, to the nearest health center or doctors office and, tell them what you told us, in the exact same words. In some States you could be held for felony for not telling them you have a STD and your having sex with multiple partners so, get with it and, let it all hang out before you get in trouble in more ways then one. If your friend has HIV then there's a very good chance that you now have it too, I would drop everything I was doing right now, right this instant and, run, right now, as I said, and do what I told you to do. You have a very good chance at controlling it in this day but, you have to seek treatment, go man, go.
6 :
You have a very high chance getting infected with HIV. Even if your test results prove to be negative, those may turn positive after window period of six months and by that time the virus would have multiplied many many times, making successful treatment a difficult task. The best way is to keep the virus load to minimum and be non-hesitant to consult the appropriate medical person.
7 :
When condoms are used reliably, they have been shown to prevent pregnancy up to 98 percent of the time among couples using them as their only method of contraception. Similarly, numerous studies among sexually active people have demonstrated that a properly used latex condom provides a high degree of protection against a variety of sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV infection. Theoretically HIV could be transmitted through contact with sweat, tears, saliva and vaginal discharges but in a very lower rate. So you are not very likely to get infected with HIV virus. Anyway, I strongly suggest you to make the HIV test. It always better to know it early. If the result is negative you will have yourself the chance to prevent the infection more rigorously! If the result is positive you will be treated earlier with the most update combinations of anti HIV new drugs. So don't hesitate to go checking for the virus! Here is a link for your future references! Good luck!



Read more discussions :