Monday, March 4, 2013

would you have sex with a person if you knew that him/her was infected with the HIV/ Aids virus


would you have sex with a person if you knew that him/her was infected with the HIV/ Aids virus?
Just curious as to peoples opinions. I don't believe that I could. I guess it would have to depend on the circumstances. Hypothetical situation 1: My husband contracts HIV through a blood transfusion. I would still be intimate with him. Hypothetical situation 2: One night stand . No way
Other - Family & Relationships - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It would be totally dependant on what sex and if that person was my former lover.
2 :
Hypothetical situation 3: Been dating for a while and it's time to take the next step, but they tell you they have aids beforehand. Definately not. Dealbreaker. Maybe it's kind of cruel, but we're not married, so I would not want to continue that relationship. I agree that if it was my husband who contracted it innocently (no cheating) then I would still be intimate with him, protected, of course. One night stand, don't have those anyway :)
3 :
answer is no to all situations
4 :
If my gf had HIV, I would still be intimate with her, but if I were to have sex with her i would use a condom. I would never have a one night stand, i respect women way too much
5 :
I would have to say no to all situations.
6 :
probably not. maybe oral
7 :
My answer is NO for all situations. Don't risk your life!



Read more discussions :