Saturday, September 24, 2011

How many people have you known are infected or affected by HIV/ AIDS


How many people have you known are infected or affected by HIV/ AIDS?
How many people have you known that are infected with HIV/ AIDS or have been affected by the death or disability of someone with HIV/ AIDS
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgendered - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
0 which is kinda impressive to me but it could just be bcuz i'm only 17. haha
2 :
A friend of mine died in 2005 it advanced into full blown Aids,my neighbor that recently moved,he has HIV,and a women i know has it.So 3 that i know of.I was tested and i came back negative,thank goodness.
3 :
I've known zero people who is infected or have been affected with HIV/AIDS.
4 :
one my best friend she is 14



Read more discussions :