Friday, August 8, 2008

Is it possible to get hiv/aids or any other disease if someone has stung you with a thorn


Is it possible to get hiv/aids or any other disease if someone has stung you with a thorn?
So I was on the school yard when my classmate stung me with a tree thorn. What if he stung someone with aids/hiv or any other disease before me? What are the chances of me getting infected? Should I go to the doctor? Thanks. Well there are mainly 12 - 14 year olds, and I'm not sure if he has stung anyone else before me. What are the chances of him stinging someone with any diseases before me and me getting infected?
Other - Diseases - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Well, if aids and hiv is prevalent in your school, i would say the risk is high. since you sound young, im sure not many of your classmates engage in risky behaviours that can lead to this infection, unless somebody was born with it, im sure you will be okay. By all means, go to the doctor if you have any doubts, they should give you a blood test.
2 :
A doctor can't do anything. If you start showing up something, like fever, pimples or vaginal warts, a smelly discharge, anything unusual then see the doctor and tell him about it and see what he says. Otherwise this person did a bad thing, you could have gotten any kind of infection fromm this, it could be serious.
3 :
i don't think you should worry too much about it. but if you are really worried then go




Read more discussions :