Monday, July 28, 2008

How should I present my project (HIV/AIDS in the LGBT community)


How should I present my project (HIV/AIDS in the LGBT community)?
I have to present a project in my class tomorrow. The topic is HIV/AIDS in the LGBT community. Every other group has done PowerPoint slides and I refuse to follow the boring trend. Any ideas would be extremely helpful!! Please keep in mind the topic so as to not go too far off the map and offend anyone. Thanks in advance!! :)
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgendered - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I might suggest one point. Explain the actual origin of this, The origin is not from gay people but is believed to be from the African Green Monkeys killed and eaten by you guessed it! Heterosexual hunters! Google it and see, Sharon



Read more discussions :