Tuesday, July 1, 2008

How many kids in Africa die from HIV/AIDS a year


How many kids in Africa die from HIV/AIDS a year?
I am making t-shirts to sell and donate all of the profits to an organization helping kids in Africa survive with HIV/AIDS. I would like to put on the shirt how many kids die a year from HIV/AIDS. I cant find the number. What is it? And where can I find it? I want a reliable source.
Community Service - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
This is an awesome idea-good for you! I think you should do a bit of research and find a good/trusted website. Look for the Center for Disease Control and other official places. People will expect you to have knowledge to back up your passion. Good luck!
2 :
http://www.soschildrensvillages.org.uk/aids-africa/ like half a million i think...i hope you succeed in your good deeds



Read more discussions :