Saturday, December 24, 2011

when did start HIV/aids in the world/ Ethiopia as epidemic


when did start HIV/aids in the world/ Ethiopia as epidemic?

Infectious Diseases - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
it started because of lack of education to the third world countries about sexual transmitted disceases and contreception. Many leaders would tell their country that to cure HIV/AIDS, they just had to have sex with a virgin. Lack of resources and education really... Sorry If that didnt answer your question - I just guessed that this is what you meant...
2 :
I was in High school,when I heard about the first A.I.D,S cases.At first it was gay men and intravenus drug users who were getting it,so we were not concerned about it.It was around 1981 or 1982 when the first cases were I ever heard about.I think it started much earlier,but it was the early 80s when people started hearing about it.
3 :
According to my knowledge, it started back in Africa when soldiers started having physical intercourse with the apes in dense forests out there. Secondly,facts have been proven that HIV/AIDS had first emerged in apes
4 :
I think it was around 1982 ...and the 1st person on whom the virus was found was a woman called Belaynesh...
5 :
I was just reading about this the other day on the internet and it did not start from having sex with monkeys. Actually aids is a man made disease (THIS IS TRUE). The military is behind this. It was supposed to be used as a defense mechanism. I hope I remember and describe what I read correctly. They were looking for something that humans had no immunity from. Something was taken from the monkeys kidney to help develope aids. Just as the Nazis wanted to be rid of Jews and the KuKlux Clan wanted to be rid of the black population, the man made aids virus was first tested in Africa on the African people. And then here in the states. There were those who wanted to be rid of gays and lesbians, so the virus was tested on volunteers of gay and lesbians. Of course they didn't know what they were being injected with. So here in America it became know as the homosexual disease because they were the first to have it. The same thing was done years back when they developed a cure for syphallis. A community of black people had syphillis and the medicine was withheld from them (a movie was made of this) because (so they say) they wanted to research what would happen when untreated. Of course death happened and the excuse for this was claimed all were sick from something else and were going to die any way. You can do your own research on this. I just happened to come across this because I have been sick for 32 yrs of my life (I'm 62) and I found that in the neighborhood I lived in military was doing nuclear testing on people who were unaware of this. I have two friends who are also sick and we all lived in the projects in ST. Louis, Mo. I had figured we were exposed to bug spray or something because we all have the same symptons. Then I found out about the testing. My sister has a friend who can remember when airplanes would fly over and release something over the city. This the military was to see if they could hide a city. Now I think whatever it was they used is what has made us sick. I could go on and on but I think I answered your question. It was In the late 60's or early70's when aids came about. They even tried to blame it on the Viatamese at the time of the Vietnam War. Go to... untoldnews.com or you can put in....The real hidden truth about how aids was born



Read more discussions :