Sunday, May 20, 2012

What are your views on HIV/AIDS in your city


What are your views on HIV/AIDS in your city?
Ok, so I'm not judgemental, however, if someone in my county or even my city has HIV/AIDS wouldn't you like to know? So many people are out there having unprotected sex it's unreal. What are everyone else's views on this subject? Should there be a public list of person's with the virus?
Infectious Diseases - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No I dont think there should be a public list to humiliate people who have acquired the disease. Just have safe sex yourself and don't share needles etc. I would say that nearly all people who know they have HIV /AIDS would not sleep with someone without informing them. It's illegal. I think you need to stop thinking about this.



Read more discussions :