Saturday, December 1, 2012

I want to volunteer in orphanages, HIV/AIDS camps, disabled people, etc. in South Korea. Any ideas


I want to volunteer in orphanages, HIV/AIDS camps, disabled people, etc. in South Korea. Any ideas?
I have been running some yahoo and google searches and so far I'm not coming up with a lot of options. Any help you could give, pointing me in the right direction, would be great. Nope, just Korea. And yes, I know Southeast Asia is much worse in terms of AIDS but my interest in Korea is aiming to be professional. You didn't really touch on orphanages or helping disabled people. Care to elaborate there?
Korea - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Korea for sure has not that much HIV cases. If you really want to volunteer in this you should take a look to Cambodia. It is still a third world country with many people never in their live seen electricity, living in wooden shacks, no toilettes, no fresh water, handicapped (mines) HIV (UN says the highest quotes in SEA) and many children without parents living on the streests, many times tried to get to hotel rooms by sick pedophile old western tourists. If you want to help - o to countries where it is more than needed



Read more discussions :