Friday, October 24, 2008

I have cancer from hiv/aids, How do i stay hydrated when exercising


I have cancer from hiv/aids, How do i stay hydrated when exercising?
I have cancer from hiv/aids, But i try and stay in shape and play soccer, A lot.? My question is How do I stay hydrated, I am having problems With dehydration. I just feel so dried out after I play and then I feel nauseous??????? even with drinking lots and lots of water I still have problems rehydrating, I feel so dry from inside out????
STDs - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Drink a lot of water before you play and right after you play.
2 :
Carry a bottle of water always and count how many you are actually drinking so you know if you are getting enough. You should be resting when you body says to rest. Now that you have these 2 things, your bodies immune system in weaker and compromised. You can't push yourself like the average person. LISTEN to your BODY. Rest and stop and sleep when you body says too or you are going to get sick.
3 :
Well I don't know if this will help, but a lot of the time when I go jogging in the morning i drink gatorade it helps me from getting dehydrated it's not very good but it works for me.
4 :
Have you had your blood sugar checked recently? Excessive thirst can be a symptom of high or low blood sugar. It's seemingly unquenchable.



Read more discussions :