Monday, October 20, 2008

I recently got my bangs trimmed by someone who had a sore on their finger could I get hepatitis or HIV/AIDS


I recently got my bangs trimmed by someone who had a sore on their finger could I get hepatitis or HIV/AIDS?
I recently got my bangs trimmed by a man who had an un bandaged sore on his finger, he looked very untidy, and the sore wasn't bleeding or oozing from what I could tell. But I have dry scalp and tend to get sores on my scalp as a result, could this guy have given me hepatitis or HIV/AIDS?
STDs - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
wow. why did you let him cut your hair? Anyway, prolly not, and you should soak your scalp with neem oil about once a week, then wash out the oil with a gentle neem based shampoo.
2 :
No. You wont be the first to make history.
3 :
No worries! HIV can only be transferred through open wounds to the blood. You definitely do not have HIV. The sores on your scalp are just from having a dry scalp (I know. I have a bad problem with dry scalp also and have to use a special shampoo).



Read more discussions :