Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Can having a heather diet increase your blood pressure if living with HIV/AIDS


Can having a heather diet increase your blood pressure if living with HIV/AIDS?
I am wonder if I change my diet then my blood pressure would decrease?
STDs - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I hadn't heard of a "Heather' diet and Google came up with "raw foods/vegetarian" diet. In general terms a vegetarian diet will lower blood pressure but ANYone should consult their doctor about BP. The causes and effects are linked to many factors so you can't just say: Diet = blood pressure change. Your doctor knows what your medical history is, what medication you are on and whether a particualr diet will give you the right balance of nutrients and fats and vitamins and minerals....
2 :
im not sure it is possible



Read more discussions :