Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Can you get HIV/AIDS or any other STD from masturbation


Can you get HIV/AIDS or any other STD from masturbation?
I know there is a strong risk of getting when performing mutual masturbation. But what about masturbating on your own?
STDs - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
.... You get HIV/AIDS and STIs from other people. Therefore, playing byself wouldn't spread them. Unless you're using something (like a toy) used by someone else.
2 :
No you cannot. You can't get HIV/Aids from yourself.
3 :
that is retarded. no you cant, maybe if you used some aids blood as lube
4 :
Are you Kidding? Why would u even have to ask that?
5 :
r u bored> get a life
6 :
I think I got Herpes from masturbating b/c I forgot to wash my hands when I came home from the library Good luck



Read more discussions :