Saturday, May 1, 2010

How much will a person be worth if he/she creates a cure for AIDS/HIV


How much will a person be worth if he/she creates a cure for AIDS/HIV?
I was thinking if someone out there creates or already but too afraid to release it have find a cure for HIV/AIDS, how much would he/she be worth? Medicine is a business as well if no one hasn't realize that.
STDs - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I think most cures these days are discovered by teams in a lab, and not individuals. Of course, if someone did, individually, they would win the Nobel. I would say they would be worth about $350,000,000.
2 :
no one will know. the person will be kept a secert. kinda like the dude who created the car that ran on water
3 :
Well if I found one, I would release the details on YouTube, WikiLeaks, Yahoo!, and every medium I could think of, so that nobody else could claim the credit or make money from it. (The Nobel is worth enough for me to live comfortably for the rest of my life.) It's more important to end AIDS than to make money.



Read more discussions :