Friday, October 8, 2010

How did the spread of HIV/AIDS start


How did the spread of HIV/AIDS start?
There are many theories of how it spread. some say a french guy came to america and spread it. some say someone slept with a monkey and got it. some say scientists invented it. which theory do u agree with?
Other - Beauty & Style - 9 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
some weirdo had sex with a monkey and it began from there
2 :
I heard that people got it from eating monkeys.
3 :
Probably some overly religious rich billionaire funded a group of scientists to create the virus because he wanted to stop people sleeping around. But seriously, we will probably never find out.
4 :
Some drunk guy in africa did it with a monkey and the rest is history. Monkeys are actually attracted to humans and try to mate with them in africa.
5 :
The guy and the monkey thing is an urban legend. Patient zero was never identified. The only theory I agree with is that the origination of HIV/AIDS will never be known. All we can do now is protect ourselves and keep safe.
6 :
They said it all started with a monkey, i guess a person could of slept with a monkey or they shared a needle with a monley, they reall don't know how it transfered to a human from a monkey but they do know a monkey had it for!!!!!!!!!!!
7 :
my science teacher told us it may have started in Africa. Because some tribes there eat monkeys and the virus could have evolved. It's just her theory, but i think it's very plausible.
8 :
I have my own theory, but I cannot prove it so I won't say it. But, you're right - there any several possibilities of how it all began. I don't think that we will ever find out for sure how it began mainly because some special interest groups would never allow the real reason to be disclosed. I do think that some people (very few, but still) are full aware of the facts, but they will never be made available to the general public because of the reasons I listed. So, we're left guessing, and it will forever be that way. The average person will never find out the truth. It would be nice to know once and for all how it all began. I sometimes wonder too. Just my opinion.
9 :
There is a theory that HIV/AIDS is a genetically engineered disease made by man, developed to control our numbers or to mass wipe-out specific people. So I'd say the Scientist theory is the closest. But they are not just any 'scientists'...



Read more discussions :