Saturday, November 20, 2010

How much medication or pills does a person with HIV/AIDS take


How much medication or pills does a person with HIV/AIDS take?
Janee- the link didn't work.
STDs - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
They take around 7 pills a day.
2 :
There is no set amount. It is determined by your Dr. depending on where your immune system is at. Some people don't take any at all, I have several friends who fall in this category. It means their immune system is very healthy. There is a new drug out called Atripla that is one pill taken once a day....I myself take 5 pills a day. So it will vary from person to person. I have been infected since 1985, so I have had this a long time but am doing very we and look like everybody else.



Read more discussions :