Monday, December 20, 2010

What would you do if a loved one or friend told you they were dying of something such as cancer or hiv/aids


What would you do if a loved one or friend told you they were dying of something such as cancer or hiv/aids?
Let's say the person telling you had it for awhile and was almost on their last stretch of life and waited to drop a bombshell like that how would you feel?
Polls & Surveys - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'd be absolutely gutted. Actually, there isn't a word to describe how i'd be feeling. I'd support them through it, but what can you do to make that okay?
2 :
My cousin dyed of Aids last year. It was really sad cause I never got to say bye.
3 :
I have already been down that road. My best friends wife died from cancer in October. I was there for them every step of the way.
4 :
would die inside
5 :
horrible. i'd give them the best time with the little time they had.
6 :
I'd put a bullet in there head too end there misery



Read more discussions :