Tuesday, October 16, 2012

What's a good website I find find any and all information about HIV/AIDS


What's a good website I find find any and all information about HIV/AIDS?
I need to know about different strains, statistics.....everything under the sun. My mom asked me to do this....she found out today she got HIV from her boyfriend who neglected to tell her he has AIDS.
STDs - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Try this website: http://www.thebody.com/ Good luck. This is a really hard time in your mom's life, it's great that you're helping her out and staying with her.
2 :
wow, that's tough. I"ve included a couple of links below for reliable information. She's also going to need a support group most likely and you can call your doctor or a clinic in your area to find one. There are also on-line support groups. It will be very important for her to feel that she is not alone. The sites below should also have support links on them. Good luck - it will be a scary time for both of you at first - just remember - medication has come a long way in controlling this virus.



Read more discussions :